--On 3. Mai 2006 12:17:36 +0200 Martin Koekenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hallo,
I can create a dtml-in filte with the following code:

return [doc for doc in context.objectValues('DTML Document')  if
doc.getProperty('a')!='de']

Using "return" in DTML does not make sense. Writing such code in DTML
is bad-style. Use Pythonscript for this code and call the script from
DTML (btw. better user ZPT).

How can I do the same with a date or time ?

What does that mean?

-aj