--On 7. Mai 2006 09:04:54 -0300 David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got a bit more information from my Z2.log:

On a normal startup attempt with data.fs:

I get one or two lines with "HEAD /VirtualHostBase/http/:80/ HTTP/1.1"
200 312 "" ""  as the anonymous
Then a GET 200 code (ok) when I authenticate at the /manage URL

On the new storage:
No "HEAD" lines appear as the anonymous user and the first two GETs to
the /manage URL give a 500 code (internal server error)

The following error appears on the browser:
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unbound method method_descriptor object must be called with
Application instance as first argument (got RequestContainer instance

What is a hybrid storage? Where is the full traceback? You posting contains very little useful information to figure out what you are really trying to do.