Just curious what people think of the technique described here:

This page is a few years old. Is there something built-in to more recent versions of Zope that does this already? If there is, Google has failed me on this one.

The context is that I'm working on a DTML (yeah, yeah ... I know) application in Zope 2.9.2 and want to be able to build URLs like this:

...where members is a DTML Method and 44 is a user_id I could do things with, like call a ZSQL method. I'd prefer that members is a DTML Method and not a Python script or ZSQL Method.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Andrew Hedges, [EMAIL PROTECTED]