I suppose a log call is fine.

I *really* like these messages, because they catch a lot of my own boneheaded security declaration errors. But for ones that aren't actually "real" problems (like the ones shown by the OP), it would be nice to be able to filter them away at startup, especially when starting in the foreground or running "zopectl debug" or "zopectl test". Making these into actual warnings.warn calls would let us do that with a warnfilter, but any other solution would be fine as well.

- C