Hi Jonathon,

I will adjust my code. I have written some Python code but very simple tasks and would like to do more. I don't program that often. I work for a school system in Connecticut. So if you have an example of what your are talking about I am willing to try it.

Thanks again,

Larry

-------------- Original message from "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

# creates an empty list