There is a chapter in the Zope Book called 'Advanced Zope Scripting' which gives some good examples. You can also find useful python scripts at www.zopelabs.com

Jonathan

----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Jonathan ; zope@zope.org
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Creating and displaying lists

Hi Jonathon,

I will adjust my code. I have written some Python code but very simple tasks and would like to do more. I don't program that often. I work for a school system in Connecticut. So if you have an example of what your are talking about I am willing to try it.

Thanks again,

Larry

-------------- Original message from "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]