Alan wrote:
I need a very simple DB in Zope, a table with 5 columns, less than 100
entries, to write, read and update, nothing else. Is Gadfly a serious
option? Do l loose my database if Zope is restarted? Which other
option, easy to use? A tutorial?

Don't use Gadfly.

I'd probably just do this with a Folder full of File objects (storing the columns as properties on the File objects) and a ZCatalog to give you the searching.

Otherwise, just hook up MySQL or Postgres and away you go...