I have a strange (to me) problem where a client of mine reports she can't pull down her Web site and has had at least one client call from outside her area to complain the same thing. I can see her site fine (I'm on a different island) and have friends in CA that can pull down the site as well. I haven't been able to get the OS/IE version information I'd like, but I don't think this is a browser problem since (a) she could see the site fine before, and (b) she gets a Zope welcome page, indicating she's at least hitting my box.

I find no errors in either the Zope error log nor /var/log/errors.

My configuration is BSD 5.3, Pound as reverse proxy and then passing to Zope with mapping in VHM.

Thanks for any help you can offer here;