Wow, that's just 15 kilometers from here! Will definitely attend. One
clarification though: I assume the official communication language for
this event is German. I realize the call for papers is not yet closed,
but just from your experience:

- do you normally have talks/presentations in English (any idea of
- would you accept a paper/presentation in English into your programme?

Andreas Jung wrote:
The seventh German Zope Conference

organized by the

"Deutsche Zope User Group (DZUG)"

will be held this year from

14th to 15th of September

in St. Augustin near Bonn.

The registration is now open.

Information (in German) are available from

The conference fee is 20 Euro for both days (10 Euro for members of the DZUG e.V.). There will be an optional social event (a boat trip with buffet on the river Rhine) on the evening of September 14th. The fee for the social event is 30 Euro.

In case of problems with the registration you may contact me directly.

Andreas Jung