--On 15. August 2006 14:25:26 -0400 Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We did have one presentation in English last time, that was by Chris
McDonough, he was invited as a special guest. I don't think there is  any
problem with it (my personal opinion), please get in touch with
Christian Theune ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and let him know what you want to  speak
about. He is the "gatekeeper" for these talks.

One additional note: Martijn Faasen from Infrae will be the keynote speaker and he will talk in English...but Christian Theune should comment on this issue.