* I cannot find any IP addresses in Z2.log that these clients would be using to access their sites.
* I can find plenty of examples of my own IP address, so I know it's logging correctly.
Therefore, it would appear that the requests coming from these clients aren't reaching Zope. DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT CONCLUSION?

However, if they *aren't* reaching Zope, why do they receive a screen message like this: "Zope \n Welcome to" where is my personal site?