--On 24. August 2006 05:59:46 +1000 Andrew Milton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+-------[ Jens Vagelpohl ]----------------------

| On 23 Aug 2006, at 21:18, Andreas Jung wrote:
|
| > Could someone kick this guy from the list? We don't need such
| > idiots here.
|
| On other lists they call people like these trolls I think.

Trolls are people who post "contraversial" items for the sole purpose of
eliciting responses.

This guy just seems to think he's owed something from us.

Trolls are persons that have the intelligence to know that they are posting
trash. I doubt that in this particular case.

-aj