On 10/2/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looks as if something have send your Zope process a "kill -KILL".

Sometimes the operating system does this, e.g. when the process
overflows the C runtime stack or allocates excessive memory.

I have lots of memory-related messages in /var/log/messages, yes, it seems something is trying to use more memory than available.

When removing  the plone-related software, I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/zope/zope295/lib/python/ZPublisher/BeforeTraverse.py", line 145, in __call__
    meth(*(container, request, None)[:args])
AttributeError: __call__

Whenever i Try to reach an object in Zope, before this happens, I'm asked about credentials, even though the object inquestion is public.

Einar Næss Jensen
http://einarblog.homemade.no/einarblog
http://www.homemade.no
tlf: +47 90990249
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.