--On 3. Oktober 2006 10:50:34 +0000 Maurits van Rees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maurits van Rees, on 2006-10-03:
Andreas Jung, on 2006-10-03:
on behalf of Zope developer community I am pleased to announce the
release=20 of Zope 2.10.0.

You can download Zope 2.10.0 from:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.0/

Great, thanks!

First problem that I see, which has happened before in some Zope tar
files IIRC, is that the files in the skel dir don't have the right
permissions.  Only root can view them.  So when you make an instance
you run into an error:

[Errno 13] Permission denied: './README.txt'

Oh, and some other files as well, like:
lib/python/Zope2/Startup/zopeschema.xml
lib/python/zope/contenttype/mime.types

Running this:

find -execdir sudo chmod a+r {} +

fixes it for me.  Now Zope starts up fine.

Feel free to file a collector issue.

-aj