Federico Schwindt wrote:
What do you mean by "wsgi enabled"? How does wsgi+ differ from wsgi?

The wsgi directive was enabled in 2.10.0b2.

Okay, but what does this actually do?

Re wsgi+, do you mean in
the graphic? I need to correct that as the text was truncated. It
should be wsgi+SpeedPack and wsgi+profile.

Right.

The speed drop in ZPT I think is due to using Zope 3's ZPT engine in
2.10. Zope 3 has, unless someone tells me otherwise, the policy of being
"slow but right" at the moment. Optimisation may be something the Zope 3
guys want to focus on once they've finished refactoring everything to
death for the 7th or 8th time ;-)

yes, i think that's the cause of the tal speedup in 2.10,

Urm, I was commenting that tal had slowed down in 2.10...

but then
static content is painfully slower.

Really? Is that a comment based on the graphs or on actual use?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk