Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 20. Oktober 2006 14:41:58 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-aj
Sorry but you don't know the whole project

No project can be as scary as your requirements of your original posting :-)

If there are a test to do I'll do it because I need to evaluate if Zope
is my solution or not

Zope and Python are likely a prefect choice to your (unknown) problem but
you need to understand some basic principles of both.

But, please, don't tell me to forget my idea is like if I tell you what I
think about the things I don't like about Zope and the I says: Zopers,
forget Zope because I don't like ZClass or DTML

So why don't you follow the "standard" way? Dieter pointed you using
__getattr__() but I doubt that it is the right choice for you because you
with your small Python background you will definitely run into problems
that will be hard for you to be resolved on your own. So take the common road. This is less painful.

-aj
I agree with you: my Python background is uncompleted but I'll learn Python/Zope as deep as I need to create the product I'm looking for

There are some Zope standard ways to do the job but my experience tells me to avoid some programmers responsability because programmers make mistakes (I know it because I make mistakes ;-) )

The requieriment of my product is to be simple to use even if the morphology of this product is a little hard or weird

The simplest way is to implement the "general accessor" as I thing but I don't know if Zope do it possible

If not I can find another way to do the same but the accessor way seems the *simplest* one

I try to find the mother cell to describe *every* entity. Is that goal what is weird but, boys, weird problems wants weird solutions

Perhaps new ways begins as weird projects

If you thing __getattr__ will be the solutions perhaps I could try it but if you point me to avoid the recursive problems I could do the job

Can you point me to a product or a paper to understand the __getattr__ problems?

Thanks!!!!!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito