--On 12. November 2006 08:47:25 -0800 Hafeliel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I realize that this post might cause a bit of anxiety,
and so I apologize for that in advance.  However,
despite all the blood, sweat, and tears that we've all
poured into Zope over the years, Zope has yet to make
a signifigant market penetration.

If you could, please take a moment to surf on over to

This wiki contains a lot of nonsense and wrong facts and it is really not
worth to discuss anything about Zope changes outside the "standard" Zope
community channels.