michael nt milne said the following on 11/14/2006 10:59 AM:

> You make some very valid, correct points but then also make a very
> incorrect assumption as well. I don't believe the original poster is a
> troll and neither am I or anyone else who has agreed that this list
> needs to have some more class and enlightenment.

agreed, but I meant this jokingly, and besides: perhaps we *all* could
characterise ourselves as trolls we when spend 8 more or less
consecutive mails on the list for name calling of various sorts :-)

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley