From: Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>The script routine doesn't have to be located in root.  traverse_subpath is
>populated using the names of all subfolders that occur after the script file
>name in
>the URL.  So if your URL is:
>then scriptA will receive a traverse_subpath variable (in REQUEST namespace)
>that contains ['folderB', 'folderC'].  Note: this will not work if there are
>any other >scripts, DMTL methods etc in the URL after 'scriptA'.

I figured out what I was doing wrong. Apparently, the script needs to be called
*before* the folders. I had put it at the end. Okay, that works, so now how do
I incorporate it? I'm running into trouble here. I've rewritten the following
line several times, and several times gotten it wrong. Perhaps you could steer
me right?

       tal:define="mycontext python:`here.traverse_subpath`"

Do you Yahoo!?