From: Suresh V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>1. Are you using "container" rather than "context" in your script?
>2. You can pass your context as a "mycontext" parameter to your script.

I have this line of code in my page template for handling the 404 errors:

I changed it thus:

I tested the following script with "mycontext" as a passed parameter:

return 0

catalog = ''
    catalog = getattr(mycontext, mycontext.superValues('ZCatalog')[0].id)
if catalog:
    return 1

This threw an error concerning "mycontext".

Have a burning question?
Go to and get answers from real people who know.