On 1/16/07, Doyon, Jean-Francois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's what I think I know (though I could be wrong):
- The pool size is the number of ZODB connections maintained.
- It should be at least as high as the number of zserver threads + 1 I
- I use zserver threads 6 and pool_size 10, works fine.
- zserver threads is basically a measure of how many concurrent requests
you want your server to be able to handle, by default, it's 4 (and pool
size 7 IIRC?).
- The downside is you have to balance this with the cache size, since
the cache size is per thread ... So your RAM usage could go up
Useful info -- I see a config setting for zserver-threads but how do
you set the pool_size ? -- in the zope.conf? How?
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -