Dear List,

I have an external method and now I developed I new module in a
separated file and then I am trying to make my external method to
import it but I am failing here. Where should place my module file in
order to be found by my external method?
I tried to place it in the same folder of my external method, but no success.

Any help would be very appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.<<