Maciej Wisniowski ha scritto:
I've just installed Zope 2.8 with Apache 2 and I made a download library (a CMS site is too much for me and I can't find a simple "download area" product, so I've done it!)

What about railorad: http://www.infrae.com/products/railroad

How can i manage downloads & uploads?

In general it is bad idea to hold and serve large files directly from
ZODB. This should be done by Apache etc.

Large files aren't store in ZODB but in a shared folder connected with LOCALFS. Maybe Zope load a file in zodb before begin the download? (Are there other storage product that work only in zope - without plone?)
Tramline is an Apache add-on but my problem still remain without Apache so this product can help me after  I resolved the Zope issue.

Thank you

Illorca