Maciej Wisniowski ha scritto:
Large files aren't store in ZODB but in a shared folder connected with
LOCALFS. Maybe Zope load a file in zodb before begin the download?
(Are there other storage product that work only in zope - without plone?)
Tramline is an Apache add-on but my problem still remain without
Apache so this product can help me after  I resolved the Zope issue.

I think that if you'll use tramline you'll have no 'Zope issue' anymore.

Looking LocalFS specs I find the issue:

This version of LocalFS takes advantanges of Zope 2.7.1 's new filestream_iterator feature and is believed to server large files better than before. However, my initial testing showed that it still doesn't prevent the whole file being loaded into memory. When I opened a URL pointing to a mpg file served by LocalFS, the file was loaded into memory and then immediately freeed twice.

I think that's the problem... load 300Mb into memory.... Maybe I look for other fs products.

Illorca