Maciej Wisniowski ha scritto:
Sorry, I push the wrong button when I reply

I'll try your configuration, but
- where are files stored? (I dont't see server B in your post)

Read http://www.infrae.com/products/tramline
There is description where files are stored

- it seems I'll lose Zope User Restrictions

Possibly not. This is application server that decides if user
is allowed to upload/download file (by setting proper headers).

[SOLVED]

http://www.slinkp.com/code/zopestuff/blobnotes

Your solution was good but I don't want to do all again so I tried all products mentioned above.
The new version of ExtFile (1.54) have resolved the problem. It implements files download streaming as well as I want.

Thank you

Illorca