To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:59 AM
Subject: [Zope] zexp viewer

I'm using plone and one of my page got corrupted and displaying blank
page. I tried to undo but failed and got error. and in history I'm unable
to copy to present.
I can see zexp file is of 137kb, that shows information is available in
that file.  Please let me know if any third party tool is available to
retrieve the data or another way is available.
Please suggest.

Using the ZMI you can create a new folder and import the zexp file into that folder. Then copy what you need from there.