To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] zexp viewer

Still getting bank page.
--Sunil sagar

If you have:

1- deleted the problem routine (script? zpt? dtml method?)
2- imported the zexp into a new folder
3- copied the problem routine from the imported area into the 'production' area

and still have the same problem then:

1- there is a caching issue
or
2- the routine you deleted/imported/copied is not what is causing the problem
or
3- the routine in the zexp is also corrupted.

Jonathan

I'm using plone and one of my page got corrupted and displaying blank
page. I tried to undo but failed and got error. and in history I'm
unable
to copy to present.
I can see zexp file is of 137kb, that shows information is available in
that file.  Please let me know if any third party tool is available to
retrieve the data or another way is available.
Please suggest.

Using the ZMI you can create a new folder and import the zexp file into
that
folder. Then copy what you need from there.

Jonathan