Still getting bank page.

--Sunil sagar

"Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
03/07/2007 10:38 PM

<zope@zope.org>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: [Zope] zexp viewer

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:59 AM
Subject: [Zope] zexp viewer

> Hi,
>
> I'm using plone and one of my page got corrupted and displaying blank
> page. I tried to undo but failed and got error. and in history I'm
unable
> to copy to present.
> I can see zexp file is of 137kb, that shows information is available in
> that file.  Please let me know if any third party tool is available to
> retrieve the data or another way is available.
> Please suggest.

Using the ZMI you can create a new folder and import the zexp file into
that
folder. Then copy what you need from there.

Jonathan

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.