Hi, Martijn!
I think I understand what you say but I have a problem:

I don't use any view or object to the render time. Is a method (__call__).
Then I can't return the view object at traversal time. How can I then avoid
this problem?

And If this is correct, why don't work the same with the creation method?

If you read the link I put, you could read I can create (with
CrearFuncionalidad) but not delete it (with BorrarFuncionalidad) that seems
to have the same security necessities

Weired think, isn't it?

Thank you so much for your help!

2007/3/23, Martijn Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 3/22/07, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I debug ImplPython.py to try to understand why my code don't work ok
> If you remember my last threat I wonder why some actions marked as
> execute ok but other not
> You could refresh your mind about it at:
> http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070312.184003.211597ad.en.html
> When validate (line 237) try to evaluate if the user is autenthicated
> has right roles (line 436) the self._authenticated is set to TRUE but
> context.user is Anonymous User even when I'm authenticated to Garito
> Is this normal? (this is what causes the error for me)

I've seen this happen when creating views in combination with
PlonePAS. The issue is that the user authentication hasn't taken place
yet at traversal time (when the view is instanciated). Moving the
user-dependant code to render time (view.__call__ and methods used in
the view template or somesuch) the problem is circumvented.

Martijn Pieters

Mis Cosas