On 3/23/07, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But when I try to use it it has an error (I don't remember what, sorry) that
dissapears when I create the wrapper's __bobo_traverse__. I copy the
behavior from my product's __bobo_traverse__ (I don't know so much what I'm
doing I confess)

Then my wrapper is an intuitive wrapper

We are getting beyond mailing list support capabilities then, at least
for me. Hacking about with __bobo_traverse__ and such requires a
certain level of insight into the Zope publishing mechanisms that you
seem to lack, and take some time to explain.

I am not familiar with the contents of Zope books here, so I can't
directly recommend anything here either.

Martijn Pieters