Thanks Martijn!
I think if I'm not familiar with zope book I can't program what I'm
programming

But, no problem

I try and try to find a solution to my problem

Thanks for your clues!!!!

2007/3/23, Martijn Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 3/23/07, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But when I try to use it it has an error (I don't remember what, sorry)
that
> dissapears when I create the wrapper's __bobo_traverse__. I copy the
> behavior from my product's __bobo_traverse__ (I don't know so much what
I'm
> doing I confess)
>
> Then my wrapper is an intuitive wrapper

We are getting beyond mailing list support capabilities then, at least
for me. Hacking about with __bobo_traverse__ and such requires a
certain level of insight into the Zope publishing mechanisms that you
seem to lack, and take some time to explain.

I am not familiar with the contents of Zope books here, so I can't
directly recommend anything here either.

--
Martijn Pieters

--
Mis Cosas