are you loading the proxy modules?

here is part of the http.config file that is working for me, however with that
configuration all request are going to zope.  Is there a way to have part of
the requests going to zope and others being served by apache?

------
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
------

<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerAlias   someName

 ServerSignature On