From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Mark, Jonathan (Integic)
Sent: Tue 4/10/2007 9:23 PM
Subject: VirtualHostBase VHM keyword doesn't work.
Zope 2.9 says in the Virtual Host Monster About Tab: "For example, suppose Zope
is running on port 8080 behind an Apache running on port 80. You place a
Virtual Host Monster in the Zope root Folder, and use Apache to rewrite "/(.*)"

However, the following in my Apache 2.2 httpd file does not work:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    RewriteEngine on
    DocumentRoot /var/www
    RewriteRule /(.*)$1

The above directive results in a Zope "resource not found" error. I have a
Virtual Host Monster called myVHM in my Zope root directory. myVHM is able to
do redirections that do not include the VirtualHostBase keyword.

Why doesn't the VirtualHostBase keyword work?