(Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 09:34:02PM -0700) Dilley, Hara
> are you loading the proxy modules?
> here is part of the http.config file that is working for me, however
> with that configuration all request are going to zope. Is there a way
> to have part of the requests going to zope and others being served by
> apache?

Please read http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/ZopeAndApache and then **do not
bother to make up your own rewrite rule** but instead go to
http://betabug.ch/zope/witch to get your rewriterule.

Maybe (only maybe) this applies to you too:
(depending on what you mean by "others going to apache").

If anything goes wrong, pay special attention to the section "Debugging,
Common Pitfalls, Problems" in the ZopeAndApache page.