web-dav server  is listening on 9800
http server is now listening on 80
http was listening on 8086 until rewrite quit working, explained below.

Thanks anyway,

Thomas

PS: for what its worth, I found out in the mean time that NetDrive can cause
Zope process to use over 95% of the cpu when the login in NetDrive is set and
the password has changed on the Zope server and not on NetDrive.  It
continuously tries to connect.  (NetDrive is a Novell program that allows you
to map a webdav site as a drive on an MS Windows PC.)

On Wednesday 25 April 2007 14:46, Jonathan wrote:
> [...]

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III                 P O Box 32026
University Library                              Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

If it's not as simple as possible to try it, then the barrier to entry is too
high.

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/