Hi,

I have made some python scripts to export data of some zope2.7 products in text file, and I have made some scripts to import theses data to rebuild products in zope2.9. Theses scripts run very well.

But my problem is that all product that is rebuilt are in /SITES/plone_mySite/ I want rebuil all product in zope2.9 in the same directory as zope 2.7. I have the same structure for zope 2.7 and zope 2.9.

My Import script
             id = self.generateUniqueId('J_product')
             self.invokeFactory('J_product', id)
             mct = getattr(self, id)

             mct.setTitle(row[1])
             mct.setJ_product_descriptif(row[2])
             mct.setJ_product_web(row[3])

             ## add images ##
             im = recup_image(mesimages,compteur,"")
             if im != 'no_image':
                   mct.setJ_product_image(im)

             self.portal_workflow.doActionFor(mct,"publish", comment="")
             self.reindexObject()