I want rebuil all product in zope2.9 in the same directory as zope 2.7.
I have the same structure for zope 2.7 and zope 2.9.
But where is the problem? What are 'products' for you and what do you
mean by rebuild? Where are folders like /SITES/plone_mySite/? Is this
filesystem path or path in your ZODB? What are your scripts? External

In fact my scripts are external methods. For me a product is a document, a file and my own product (a product is made with a schema.py...). The folder /SITES/plone_mySite/ is in my ZMI (http://zope.mop.com:75473/manage). My problem is I want add the product in my new ZMI(zope2.9) in the same directory as old ZMI (zope2.7). At this time all products are added in /SITES/plone_mySite/...

I hope it's more comprehensible.