From: sergio diaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 8, 2007 15:11
To: Doyon, Jean-Francois
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] zope & cgi

Hello,

I am trying execute binary programs from zope. Once I achieve it, I will can
execute binary programs for send jobs into the Grid throght DRMAA binary
programs that it tie with GridWay. After that, GridWay tie with Globus but I
don't want to conect with Globus directly.

I will go to see the Virtual Hosting and Python library.

best regards