----- Original Message ----- From: "sergio diaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Zope] zope & cgi

Hello,

I am trying execute binary programs from zope. Once I achieve it, I will can execute binary programs for send jobs into the Grid throght DRMAA binary programs that it tie with GridWay. After that, GridWay tie with Globus but I don't want to conect with Globus directly.

I don't really understand what you are trying to do, but if you want to execute 'non-zope' code, that resides on the file system, from within zope you may want to look at the python 'commands' module (i like commands.getstatusoutput) - you will have to use a product or external method for this.

Jonathan