--On 13. Juni 2007 14:50:04 +0200 Tarek Ziadé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to set up a Python/Zope in my home because I have a limited
access to the server,
but I have an issue when i try to run Zope with unicode compilation with
Persitency module.

I remember I had this problem once with PyLucene, and recompiling Python
with the right option
resolved it. But in the present case, it doesn't solve it...

You're mixing somehow Python modules compiled with different Python versions (in detail with different internal unicode representation UCS2 vs UCS4).