----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Von Lahndorff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: [Zope] Dictionary Key Error from Parsed RSS

Hi everyone, I've used Universal Feed Parser to parse an RSS feed. Then used these instructions below to get the parsed data into Zope via an External Method. Everything seems to work fine except that I keep getting an error whenever I try to access a key from the returned data. The resulting data is returned as a dictionary and if I render it as is it works fine, however in both ZPT and DTML, when trying to access a key, for instance "feed" or "href" from the dictionary I'm prompted to login, which I'm unable to do with my admin login. After hitting cancel I get a Key Error that says You are not able to access 'href' (or whatever) in this context. Is there any way to somehow let Zope know that this data is 'ok'? Thanks in advance.

You should post the full Key Error message with traceback (from error_log in the root folder of the zmi).

Jonathan