An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: You are not allowed to access 'feed' in this context
* The URL may be incorrect.
* The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
* A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you
for your patience.
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 115, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
* Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 144, in __call__
<DTMLMethod at /feeds/nprnews.html>
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 196, in eval
* Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'feed' in this context
On Jun 15, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Jonathan wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Von Lahndorff"
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: [Zope] Dictionary Key Error from Parsed RSS
Hi everyone, I've used Universal Feed Parser to parse an RSS
feed. Then used these instructions below to get the parsed data
into Zope via an External Method. Everything seems to work fine
except that I keep getting an error whenever I try to access a
key from the returned data. The resulting data is returned as a
dictionary and if I render it as is it works fine, however in
both ZPT and DTML, when trying to access a key, for instance
"feed" or "href" from the dictionary I'm prompted to login, which
I'm unable to do with my admin login. After hitting cancel I get
a Key Error that says You are not able to access 'href' (or
whatever) in this context. Is there any way to somehow let Zope
know that this data is 'ok'? Thanks in advance.
You should post the full Key Error message with traceback (from
error_log in the root folder of the zmi).
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -