Hi all!
I've developed a site that if you are not logged in renders in a way but if
you are logged in renders in another way (with more functionality)

I would like to create a logon form and the validate the user in an AJAX way

Where can I read about it? Or where the acl_users code is located?

I would like to avoid the use of alternatives acl_users products if possible
because I would like to store users on the ZODB normaly as original
acl_users object do (I don't need ExUserFolder or similar if possible)

Mis Cosas