Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but you may want to check out the Cookie Crumbler product.
http://packages.debian.org/stable/source/zope-cookiecrumbler

On Jul 5, 2007, at 2:41 AM, Garito wrote:

Hi all!
I've developed a site that if you are not logged in renders in a way but if you are logged in renders in another way (with more functionality)

I would like to create a logon form and the validate the user in an AJAX way

Where can I read about it? Or where the acl_users code is located?

I would like to avoid the use of alternatives acl_users products if possible because I would like to store users on the ZODB normaly as original acl_users object do (I don't need ExUserFolder or similar if possible)

Thanks!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito