Sudesh soni wrote:
BlankIf two diiferent Zope clients are sharing a ZEO storage, then how to
adjust  siteroot to serve the request coming to individual Zope clients.

Why would you want to do that?

I am asking because when two Zope servers are up with different URI/subdomain and when I open the ZMI of other Zope client, its siteroot is still pointing to the first Zope client URI.

If you want to do this, and I don't think you do, then you'd use Apache rewrite rules to specify different information to the VHM.

I have used mirroring on primary zope client to redirect the request to primary
URI to secondary Zope URI .

I still have no idea what you're trying to achieve here...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk