To: "Sudesh soni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZOPE and ZEO

Sudesh soni wrote:
BlankIf two diiferent Zope clients are sharing a ZEO storage, then how to adjust siteroot to serve the request coming to individual Zope clients.

Why would you want to do that?

I am asking because when two Zope servers are up with different URI/subdomain and when I open the ZMI of other Zope client, its siteroot is still pointing to the first Zope client URI.

If you want to do this, and I don't think you do, then you'd use Apache rewrite rules to specify different information to the VHM.

I have used mirroring on primary zope client to redirect the request to primary URI to secondary Zope URI .

I still have no idea what you're trying to achieve here...

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk