Sudesh soni wrote:
I used Zope mirrot to load balance as I have two zope servers coupled to ZEO. All the clients know primary URL, so whenever clients access that URI , they will be redirected randomly to second zope server which is running on different URI [subdomain] OR will be served by the primary Zope server .

Sounds like you should be using either a hardware or software loadbalancer for this rather than some weird apache config ;-)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk