Hello Andreas,
hi list,

unfortunately, the zexp-file does not contain any of the children
objects. Re-importing the zexp-file leads to the following error:

Site Error
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Sorry for asking, but I?m quite new to Zope.
Thanks once again and best regards,