Dieter Maurer schrieb:
> Christian Schaffer wrote at 2007-8-6 14:55 +0200:
>> Unfortunately, the only content of the file was one line:
>> ZEXPÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
>> The file itself is only 20k of size.
>> Is there something I missed?
>> Is there probably a command line tool to do exports?
> All you can do via the ZMI, you can do in an interactive Python
> interpreter session -- however, it is unlikely that the result
> will be different.
> "Export" uses essentially the same mechanism which is used
> by the ZODB itself (persistent references are expanded, though, rather
> than stored as references). Especially, the export of an object
> should contain all objects referenced (directly or indirectly) by this
> initial object.
> If this does not work in your case, then it may be necessary to
> debug the export process (to find out why it does not work).
Hi Dieter,

thanks for the reply.
I set the log levels to debug and got the following results in event.log:
2007-08-10T15:05:06 DEBUG txn.4 new transaction
2007-08-10T15:05:06 DEBUG ZODB.ExportImport broken reference for oid
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/ra1/roteliste_2007-08/lib/python/ZODB/", line
45, in exportFile
    p, serial = load(oid, self._version)
line 673, in load
TypeError: exceptions must be classes, instances, or strings
(deprecated), not NoneType
2007-08-10T15:05:07 DEBUG txn.4 commit

Unfortunately, from the logs I really cannot see what to do. Does anyone
know? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,