--On 7. August 2007 08:50:20 +0200 Christian Schaffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Andreas,
hello list,

Hello Andreas,
hi list,

unfortunately, the zexp-file does not contain any of the children
How will you know that when your import fails? And export operation
always exports always the object including its whole subtree (if the
object is an folder). So basically I would not believe that what
you're saying.
The object, I?d like to export is a folder. At least, it shows up with
the corresponding icon. In the navigation frame on the left, the folder
is visible with a "+" in front of the symbol. Clicking the "+" uncovers
a list of sub-objects.
Puzzling is that selecting the folder or one of the sub-objects by
clicking it, the content is viewed at once, not the "manage_workspace"

Re-importing the zexp-file leads to the following error:

Site Error
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

You must provide the _full_ traceback.
I hope this is the traceback you requested:
2007-08-07T08:40:13 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
Traceback (innermost last):
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 586, in manage_importObject
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 605, in _importObjectFromFile
Module OFS.CopySupport, line 476, in _verifyObjectPaste
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Which Zope version are you running?
Which 3rd-party products are you runngin?
Are you sure that the source and destination system have *IDENTICAL*
software versions (same Zope, same Python, same 3rd-party products)?