On Nov 19, 2007 8:16 PM, Ben Bartrum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a fairly old Zope server that has slowed down to the point where
> pages don't load at all.  There has been recent cosmetic changes, but they
> worked for a day or so before the slowdown.  There is nothing new or unusual
> in the event log and traffic to the server is minimal (probably because it
> has been unusable for a day).  The Data.fs is about 500 mb.
> I am fairly certain that I have eliminated all operating system factors, and
> I am at a loss as to what I can do next without a ZMI.

I found that "cosmetic changes" I made cause an unintential self
induced, intermittent DOS attack with similar results. Maybe you are
experiencing something along the same lines?

The DeadlockDebugger product helped me figure out what was going on

(in my case I had buggy Javascript that caused an infinite reload loop)